General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Scope of conditionality
- These general terms and conditions of business shall apply to any Agreement between Nordic Protect and the customer in all contractual relationships.
- Derogation from the general business rules shall be made in writing and acceptance of both parties.
- Acceptance of the derogation may be available on E-mail.
Prices and Terms of Payment
- All prices are exclusive of value added tax (VAT) and other levies imposed by the government.
- All prices are reserved for price changes and printing errors.
- In addition to the price offered or agreed, Nordic Protect is entitled to charge for:
- Extra hour consumption due to faulty or incorrect assign from the customer’s side ordering services or products that are not already included in the offer.
- Additional hourly consumption due to requested corrections or changes from the customer page, which is for the dedicating offer.
- Amounts due must be paid within 8 days from the date of invoice (due day). Nordic Protect may charge compensation amounts for late payment in accordance with Article 9a of the Code of interest. § 1 Amount amounts to 2% and will be charged when Nordic Protect does not receive payment for the invoice sent in a timely.
- By Late payment, interest shall be payable in accordance with the Act of interest (2% per month of the amount due) Due date. A fee of 1% is charged per order letter.
- After two reminders with at least 10 days apart a payment order is then sent. If payment has not been received by Nordic Protect after 10 days from the date of application, Nordic Protect reserves the right to surrender the arrears to third party in connection with Debt collection. When handing over a claim to the debt collection, the customer’s solution/subscription will be closed temporarily.
The Agreed Service
- Subscriptions are concluded in the terms described in the offer, order, or welcome letter. Subscriptions shall be accepted by acceptance of the offer, order, or welcome letter.
- Subscriptions run for the period specified in the offer and order and are automatically extended with the same duration in the absence of written notice by the customer.
- Termination can be done in writing with 6 months ‘notice before the end of an agreement period.
- Any prepaid subscription will not be refunded
Consulting assignments & representation
- The scope of each particular consulting assignment shall be individually agreed by contract.
- The general terms and conditions of a Nordic Protect Consultant, apply to all offers and agreements of and with Nordic Protect Consultant, whereby one of the Nordic Protect Consultant companies provides advice, provides services, unless agreed otherwise and expressed in writing between the client and the company.
- The Agent (Management Consultant) shall be entitled to subcontract, in whole or in part, the services for which the Agent is responsible to third parties. Payment of said third parties shall be affected exclusively by the Agent (Management Consultant). No contractual relationship of any kind shall exist between the Principal and said third party
- All general terms and conditions will be listed in the contract between Nordic Protect and the client
Schedule & Collaboration during the Execution of the Project
- Nordic Protect must perform the project in accordance with the agreed in the solution description.
- If a timetable has not been agreed, the project must be carried out at the speed of the project’s scale and circumstances in considered reasonable.
- The project must be carried out in consultation between the parties. Consultations shall be conducted by regular contact between the parties’ contacts.
- If, within the agreed timetable, the customer does not accept, correct or refuse a Solution Letter or details of the project, Nordic Protect may choose to postpone execution to the approval is received or commence the performance of specific tasks according to the timetable and the delivered Solution description if, on this basis, tasks the customer is obliged to pay for the time spent as well as the other related costs until this feedback is available.
- Prior to the start of the project part of the project where the customer lacks to provide feedback, Nordic Protect will inform them.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the customer is responsible for coordinating and organizing the project within its own Company. A named person at the customer must act as the customer’s project manager, with the possibility to provide binding acceptance in relation to the project and agreements with Nordic Protect.
- Nordic Protect must notify the customer’s project manager as soon as necessary for additional services or extension of the project. In the performance of the project, additional benefits may be required for these to be carried out as supplement to the solution description and only after the customer’s prior written approval thereof.
- Nordic Protect is entitled to allow work fully or partially to be performed by a subcontractor.
- In so far as Nordic Protect uses subcontractors, Nordic Protect assumes the same responsibility for their work as if the work were done by Nordic Protect itself.
Functionality and shortcomings
- Prior to delivery, a test is carried out for the purpose of testing the product’s functionality according to the agreed.
- Any adjustments to be made for the completion of the project shall be agreed upon.
- Customer is not entitled to withhold any invoiced service pursuant to the agreement reached as due to delay or necessary adjustments.
- Any multifaceted claims can only be invoked if the Nordic Protec by recommended letter or by email as soon as possible, and no later than 14 days after the customer has been able to ascertain missed
- Objections received later than 14 days after delivery will not be taken into account.
- Due to the delay conditions not included in the project from Nordic Protect, Nordic Protect has the right to postpone the agreed delivery date with at least the number of days that corresponds to the delay.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing in relation to the specific project, the customer has no right to compensation indirect or direct loss occasioned by any delay.
- Nordic Protect disclaims any liability for any delays.
Responsibilities and limitations of liability
- The customer is one responsible for any use of the project, including access to and handling of the data. Customer is solely responsible for the data stored in the project database, their modification, any deletion, etc.
- Nordic Protect is not responsible for missing ADG, access to Project due to problems with the customer’s Internet, access for any reason, general problems with phone, communication, e.g. breakage of cables, too much traffic, etc.
- Conditions of such additional exceptional circumstances, such as Nordic Protect, or their Subcontractors could not reasonably or should have foreseen nor should it have escaped or overcome.
- Nordic Protect is not responsible for loss or damage due to interruptions or disturbances in Nordic Protect electronic equipment. In the same way, Nordic Protect disclaims liability for interruptions or disturbances that can be attributed to Nordic Protect Suppliers.
- Nordic Protect disclaims responsibility for information retrieved from or the use of the Internet.
- The customer warrants the copyrights relating to the material that the customer delivered to Nordic Protect for use by the project and free Nordic Protect for any liability in this respect.
- All rights to the technical design, source code, presentation developed for the project belong to Nordic Protect.
- The parties and their staff, subcontractors and advisors must observe unconditional silence regarding information about the business secrets of the other party, business concepts, Business relationships and other confidential matters that come to their knowledge in connection with the establishment, operation and settlement of this agreement. Is the customer a public authority or is the customer professional secrecy, the customer’s employees must instead comply with the rules of confidentiality and professional secrecy.
- Confidentiality does not include (I) disclosure in writing permission of the protected Party, (II) Disclosure required by a public authority in accordance with applicable law and (III) disclosure to the adviser or to the arbitrator, the arbitral tribunal, the Court of Justice or the like.
- The above information, the parties may only store, use and disseminate as part of the fulfilment of their obligations towards each other.
- If Nordic Protect in connection with its performance of tasks for the client to work with the customer’s personal details, the customer must inform explicit thereof, and the parties shall enter into a separate data processing agreement. Force Majeure
- Nordic Protect is not liable for any damage or defects in the implementation of the project/delivery due to Force majeure or similar conditions.
- Nordic Protect is thus exempted from liability to the customer if Nordic Protect is prevented from fulfilling its obligations under the agreement due to conditions that Nordic Protect does not master, and which Nordic Protect could not reasonably be expected to have foreseen at the time of the contract.
Disputes and Choice of Law
All disputes on account of the contract between the parties, or connected to this, is by the choice of Nordic Protect to be decided by court of law or by arbitration in accordance with the rules of law about arbitration that apply in the current Country.
Updated the 21st of september 2020.