We front our clients with a high level of service
Nordic Protect is an agency that takes security seriously
Today it is more the rule than exception that attacks happens for companies from all over the world. At Nordic Protect we guide you through before, while or after an attack, we have the tools and consultants for every scenario.
Multi-Purpose Scanning Appliance (MPSA)
- The uncontrolled use of removable media can increase the risk of malware being
transferred to critical business systems or network.
- Infection by malware can result in signicant business impact.
- Technicians maintaining critical IT systems is often injecting portable media directly
into the system.
- MPSA™ (Multi Purpose Scanning Appliance) is easy to use, easy to deploy and
requires only a network connection and a power outlet.
- Removes malware from portable media before it is transferred to the network.
- Supports commonly used lesystems.
- Scans portable media types like hard drives and USB sticks.
- Supports commonly used connection types based on USB-A and USB-C.
- Signature on scanned media for proof of scan and compliance needs.
- Other connection types can be built in on request.
- Contact our cyber security specialists to discuss how this can lower the risk of being
subject to significant business impact.
- Individuals will try to trespass your facilities perimeter. This is reffered to as the physical perimeter technique.
- We create a report based on your business. Covers IT infrastructure, security processes and key personnel. The report consists of your business resilience to recover from a cyber attack. The focus is on business continuity.
- Your value of the report is transparency in the weak points that an attacker will take advantage of.
- On top of this an awareness campaign will be created as well as your Standard Operating Procedures will be updated.
GDPR As a Service
- All businesses operationg directly or indirectly in the EU is subject to high penalties due to the GDPR regulation (EU) 2016/679 as of the 25th of May 2018.
- By simplifying the regulatory environment for businesses, the GDPR represents a new opportunity for your business to improve personal data management and subsequently increase consumer trust in your business.
- We create a report that involves interviews with key personnel, stakeholders, sub-providers as well as identifying business processes involved in processing PII sensitive data (personal identifiable information).
- On top of this we can offer GDPR Shared Risk Insurance, the imposed DPO (Data Protection Officer) and Dynamic GDPR compliance based on our indexing software.
- Attackers target your IT components and valuable assets wherever they are, whether you know about them or not. Traditional penetration tests are old school and are typical executed ones in a year due to compliance or revisional demands.
- Our SME’s (Subject Matter Experts) executes relevant and state of the art attack simulation against your IT components. This ends up in a executive report that will be presented for business stakeholders and key personnel from the IT security team.
- We combine AI based scripts and methods which is executed directly from the cloud with no prerequisites needed.
- The cyber-attack threat is continuously evolving and impacts the business continuity.
- Xield provide real-time end point protection with respect to cyber security attacks on individual computers in the company and when working remote.
- Xield is complimentary coexisting IT security product to already deployed antivirus and malware products like Windows Defender, McAfee, Symantec etc.
- In case the already deployed malware product doesn’t stop the process when harmful files are downloaded from the Internet or an USB device Xield will simply kill the process based on a white list that is agreed with the customer.
- Supports a 2-tier security product strategy on the customer end points running Windows operating system
- Reporting of processes used on the particular operating system and end user i.e. malicious code, malware, dark web, online services like Facebook, YouTube is provided in the dashboard.
- Blocks and classifies processes as safe or not-safe in a matter of seconds, not minutes.
- Transparency in the end user’s behavior with respect to the bandwidth of the Internet connection where malicious processes statistically are consuming a high percentage and nobody sees it.
- Nordic Protect will take care of the deployment of Xield and anchor in the standard operational processes and roles.
- Call us today at: +45 7060 5121
Phishing Smishing Simulation (PSS)
- Around 85% of any cyber attack is initiated using phishing hacker techniques. Perpretators will try to collect information from the end users in the organization.
- The human ressources in an organization is considered last & first line of defense meaning if their click on a malicious link it will simply bypass costly IT security counter meassures like firewalls and antivirus.
- Clicking on a malicious link can have large financial impact on organizations.
- Malicious links can contain malware or the perpretators can use collected information i.e. usercredentials for more advanced cyber attacks.
- A phishing and smishing campaign is executed on the end users by email and text messages. A report is generated based on the end user’s behavior.
- The value of the report is transparency in the targeted end users click resilience that an attacker will take advantage of.
- On top of this an awareness campaign will be created as well as Standard Operating Procedures will be updated.
- Prerequisites needed are email address, cell phone numbers and executive approval from the organization.
- Data collected from the campaign will be stored within the customers data boundary and compliance level on premise.
- The results collected can be used to support general IT security training and awareness in the organization.
- Call us today at: +45 7060 5121